Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Made ... With Love!


"I used to think a wedding was a simple affair. Boy and girl meet, they fall in love, he buys a ring, she buys a dress, they say I do. I was wrong. That's getting married. A wedding is an entirely different proposition." - (Steve Martin as George Banks in Father of the Bride).

I love the movie Father of the Bride and always get a good laugh out of it, but it's so true! A wedding really is "an entirely different proposition." The personal touches, the thought and detail that goes into a wedding, really captures in part the personality of the bride and Groom. This is why weddings are so great!

I had been looking forward to this wedding. When the bride messages you and tells you they (the couple) love to laugh, climb trees, pull silly faces and have based there wedding around the theme 'UP,' as well as; will be holding a picnic reception and their departure will be via a rowboat and the bouquet is origami (made by the bride might I add), you know you are in for something special. 
I mean just look closely at the pictures, yes ... thats a unicycle!

I mentioned this on my facebook page previously (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Latu-Photography/243487582336441) ... this was the wedding that got rained out, so no rowboat, no picnic in the park. Yet it didn't stop those special touches being added when literally last minute, the reception was moved to a church hall!


                           

















No comments:

Post a Comment